The Tao of Badass Review
The Tao of Badass is a sequence of instructional videos that gives you, the normal man, a crash course in male attractiveness that every woman wants and finds ideal. You have seen him, that poised man that’s smooth as black ice and continually near women at the bar. Women always think which man, in his right mind, wouldn’t want to be with her. Who wouldn’t want to have his choice of the flock when females at the party check him out? It has the potential to give you countless secrets passed down through the years and improved by science to permit you to be that man, and to live your vision of having the impeccable dating plus sex life that you might want but not be clever enough to have.
It all looks pretty decent, on the surface. Afterward, for many men, Tao of Badass is proposing satisfaction on a gauge infrequently dreamed about it. But just how much of this imaginary life can a sequence of instructive videos really take you to in the long run? Well, follow me.
Pros about The Tao of Badass
- The Tao of Badass is a sequence of videos, which keeps your attention and retains it in a way that you don’t lose attention the way you might with a book. Perfect for visual learners.
- Attractive style. The Tao of Badass delves into that portion of the male attention that needs to be cooler and more self-assured, and as such it holds your attention.
- Informal to take in. The Tao of Badass is informal so you can pause and create shorter sections so that you can take in the information incrementally. And if there is something you need to see 2 or 3 times, that’s not a problem.
- The Tao of Badass comes with a money return guarantee. Once you begin, you are not dedicated for life.
- The Tao of Badass comes with real life experiences, the plots and scripts are eye catching, convincing and interesting. Men watching the series will benefit and learn how to attract their ideal women, start a real relationship and keep it working for a life time.
- The Tao of Badass also teaches some practical and holistic guides on what women think about men. If you want your first date to work, you need to learn the ways women think and give them an impressive first appearance on your first date.
- The Tao of Badass aims at those men really looking to change their life.
- The program provides tons of additional videos to support your learning process, so men will have many visual chances to learn how to get along with women.
Cons about The Tao of Badass
- The Tao of Badass, like numerous dating guides (and make no mistake, this video is nothing more than a dating guide put on DVD), it is over-simplified and uses a number of marginal sexist declarations that make up few of its advisements. Just as here are few decent, common dating tips, so also it is unbearable to see what all females’ want, since each woman is an individual with her own needs and wants.
- Given the title and overall feeling that these DVD’s place, it can give a number of men a false sense of sureness in their information and aptitudes. You can recite all of the dating information guides in the world, but there is no supplement for involvement in the actual dating pond.
- It does require you to have the time and necessary electronic utensils to really watch the DVD. This isn’t problematic for many people, but records don’t need a computer, TV or DVD player, much less secrecy because you might be uncomfortable what you’re viewing.
It is the clients that eventually make the choice as to whether or not it works and is a value for the investment. For instance, some things consumers have said:
“Like any good dating guide the ‘opener’ or ‘approach’ is covered fairly extensively. This is more geared towards resetting your beliefs than rote memorization. This is where I feel the value is. ‘Becoming a badass.’ The new way of thinking is great and I think guys are going to have a lot more success with dating and women when they start reprogramming their beliefs.”
Pretty good praise for The Tao of Badass. Another review had this to say:
“He actually brings a lot of cutting edge tactics for turning yourself into a badass, and handling yourself like a badass in your interactions with women. First he gave detailed information and explained about the gender information that a man and a woman should do in the society.”
So it appears that if you aren’t sure how to get into the attitude of the communal badass, it is just the thing for those that need some Zen in an easy to understand product.
Consequently, is The Tao of Badass value worth it? Well, that depends on anything you think you get out of it actually. On one hand there aren’t actually any “confidences” to dating except you are so fresh to it that these ideas of training or social communication just haven’t blipped on your locater yet.
On other hand Tao of Badass is for persons that are looking to alter their attitude and to reinvent themselves into somebody new. Also, it is a way to make an unfamiliar social scene comfortable and keep your confidence levels up though your tries to develop into this new façade. It seems to be one part self-help and one part dating advice, joining some basic pieces of dating therapy for those that have had bad luck in earlier days.